These days, video conferencing platforms have made isolation more bearable for individuals working in or out of their offices. Having powerful platforms to connect two or more people and helping them get their across around has never been so convenient!
Not only does Zoom make for a seamless communication platform, it has also helped increase productivity while keeping everyone safe at home.
We've created a list of 10 Best Zoom Meeting Books for Beginners Online Teaching.
1.Zoom For Dummies
Enter Zoom For Dummies. In this book, you'll learn how to expand your remote collaboration options, record meetings for future review, and even make scheduling a meeting through your other apps a one-click process. Take in all the advice or zoom to the info you need.
2.Zoom Made Easy: Establishing Lasting Connections
The goal of this book is to get you up and running with the Zoom service and software and cover all the things you need to know to get you started hosting meetings, webinars and video calls. It sticks with the basics yet covers a wide variety of topics to help you achieve some professional looking results without needing to be a computer guru.
This is why platforms such as Zoom have become the next hottest thing for professionals. Not only does Zoom make for a seamless communication platform, it has also helped increase productivity while keeping everyone safe at home.
4.Zoom Beginner's Guide
Here is what this beginner's guide to Zoom can offer you:
- Benefits of Zoom
- Technical requirements and how to install Zoom on desktop/laptop (Windows, MacOs and Linux)and mobile (iOs and Android) – step-by-step installation guide
- How to easily manage your Zoom account
- Setting up and managing Zoom roles
- Complete guide to useful Zoom features
- Setting up a virtual meeting without hassle
- Become a pro user – tips and suggestions on how to perform at your best
- Protection and security
5.Zoom for beginners
In your short book, you will learn all you need to know to get started with Zoom, starting from the very basics to advanced features. The book is meant for beginners, with no prior experience. I will walk you through what you need to do to get started - step by step, nothing is left out.
Zoom Meetings - A Step-by-Step Guide on Using Zoom For Beginners in 2020/2021 is designed for everyone, even the non-techie, to learn how to conduct a meeting on Zoom. Each section is illustrated with many screenshots to help you follow along at your own pace. It is like watching over the shoulder as an experienced Zoom user shows you the ropes.
7.Online Teaching with Zoom
"Best book on how to facilitate learning on Zoom I have read! So many useful suggestions and tools for experienced educators as well as those new to the learning environment. A must-read for all."
- Cathleen Korondi, Dental Hygiene Program Director, Illinois Central College
8.Zoom for Beginners 2021
In Zoom for Beginners 2021, you will discover:
- The #1 secret behind Zoom’s success, surpassing any other video-conferencing platform out there
- Step-by-step guidance from the moment you decide to set-up your Zoom account to the moment you successfully and effortlessly structure your first video conference
- How to seamlessly use all the different functions of zoom and always be ready to overcome any technical problems
- Essential time-saving Zoom tricks, allowing you to optimize one of your most precious personal resources
- 19 indispensable hacks for conference participants to personalize their zoom experience so that they can get the most out of the meeting
- In-depth guidance into the different Zoom security practices, helping you understand how to keep your conferences safe and your privacy intact
- Key Zoom functionalities to effectively transform your screen space into a fully-functioning classroom
- How to turn Zoom into a webinar platform, giving you absolute control over your conference and even granting you the possibility to monetize your meetings
9.Online Teaching With Zoom
Remote teaching is tough, especially if Zoom and other remote learning programs are new and foreign to you. However, by mastering a few key features in Zoom, you can quickly be on your way to managing a remote classroom without frustrating yourself or your students! Online Teaching with Zoom gives you a crash course on the most important features you need to know in order to learn the basics of Zoom, as well as mastering features that are particularly important for remote teachers. This book will also provide tips and tricks on how to use Zoom for different age groups, activities that are ideal for a remote classroom, and how you can create an engaging, exciting atmosphere that will keep your student motivated to learn.
10.Teaching with Zoom
"Teaching with Zoom" is a book written by a teacher for teachers. Using non-technical, everyday language and my ‘teacher thinking,’ I explain how to accomplish typical classroom activities – including checking attendance, working in groups, presenting new material using interactive polls, writing on a shared whiteboard, and more. I also cover security and privacy issues, troubleshooting common problems, and getting additional help. This guide truly starts at the very beginning, so even a teacher who has never used Zoom before can learn how to successfully set up and manage a class.