Microsoft PowerPoint is a presentation program that was originally designed to provide visuals for group presentations within a business organization. It will show you how to efficiently create presentations with visual enhancements.
Here you will get some of the best Microsoft PowerPoint books.
This is the best Microsoft PowerPoint book which is definitely a great tool and quick reference for saving your valuable time. This is an easy to use reference guide and is a valuable resource to improve your proficiency in using PowerPoint 2016.
Covered topics are
- Adding a new slide
- Changing a slide’s layout
- Switching between standard and widescreen format
- Custom slide size and orientation
- Entering text
- Starting a line without a bullet
- Moving between text areas with the keyboard
- Adding other text on the slide
- Changing the level of indention
- Text formatting.
A very nice learning tool that shows you a nice way to learn new things. This Microsoft PowerPoint book is designed for the beginning level to intermediate level computer users. It consists of three parts: basic presentations, presentations enhancements, and additional techniques.
What you’ll learn
- How to create presentations and work with slides
- How to add simple visual enhancements
- Review and deliver presentations
- Fine-tune visual elements
- How to add animations, audio, and video
- Work in PowerPoint more efficiently
- Custom presentation elements.
This book shows you all the way to get started with PowerPoint 2016. After reading this book you’ll be able to create and manage presentations, create and manage slides, enter and edit text on slides, present text in tables, insert and manage simple graphics, business graphics, add sounds and movements to slides. Again you can prepare and deliver presentations accurately best Microsoft PowerPoint book.
The included five parts are
- Part 1: Get started with PowerPoint 2016
- Part 2: Insert and manage slide text
- Part 3: Insert and manage visual elements
- Part 4: Finalize presentations
- Part 5: Use advanced PowerPoint functions.
In MOS 2016 Study Guide for Microsoft PowerPoint, each chapter is divided into sections addressing groups of related skills that correlate to the exam objectives. Here, each section includes review information, generic procedures, and practice tasks you can complete on your own while studying. This book is basically designed for experienced computer users but is useful for every level of users.
After reading this book you’ll be able to
- Create and manage presentations
- Insert and format text, shapes, and images
- Insert tables, charts, Smart Art, and media
- Apply transitions and animations
- Manage multiple presentations.
This is a great learning tool for exploring Microsoft PowerPoint where all the tips and tricks are explained in a proper way. The learning tools can be accessed from anywhere, anytime. It includes PowerPoint introductory capstone exercise and Powerpoint comprehensive capstone exercise.
Important coverages are
- Introduction to PowerPoint
- Presentation development
- Presentation design
- Enhancing with multimedia
- Posters, tables, and statistical charts
- Interactivity and advanced animation
- Collaboration and distribution.