WebRTC, Web Real-Time Communications, is revolutionizing the way web users communicate, both in the consumer and enterprise worlds.
If you are a developer, then there are 6 WebRTC books out there available for you.
1.WebRTC: APIs and RTCWEB Protocols of the HTML5 Real-Time Web, Third Edition 3rd Edition
The third edition has an enhanced demo application which now shows the use of the data channel for real-time text sent directly between browsers. Also, a full description of the browser media negotiation process including actual SDP session descriptions from Firefox and Chrome. Hints on how to use Wireshark to monitor WebRTC protocols, and example captures are also included. TURN server support for NAT and firewall traversal is also new.
- Explore task-based recipes on integrating your WebRTC application with systems such as Asterisk and Freeswitch
- Set up cutting-edge communicating networks by understanding the fundamentals of debugging, security, integration, attendant services, and more
- Gain advanced knowledge of WebRTC with these incredibly effective recipes
If you are a WebRTC developer and want to build complex WebRTC applications and projects, or if you want to gain practical experience in developing web applications, advanced WebRTC media handling, Server and client signalling, call flows, third party integration, then this book is perfect for you. It is essential to have prior knowledge about building simple applications using WebRTC.
- Create easy-to-use real-time communication applications using WebRTC platform
- Learn the best practices behind traversing networks, signaling, security, and data transport in WebRTC applications
- Use full mesh networks, partial mesh networks, and multi point control units to manage your applications
5.Getting Started with WebRTC
- Set up video calls easily with a low bandwidth audio only option using WebRTC
- Extend your application using real-time text-based chat, and collaborate easily by adding real-time drag-and-drop file sharing
- Create your own fully working WebRTC application in minutes
6.High Performance Browser Networking
How prepared are you to build fast and efficient web applications? This eloquent book provides what every web developer should know about the network, from fundamental limitations that affect performance to major innovations for building even more powerful browser applications--including HTTP 2.0 and XHR improvements, Server-Sent Events (SSE), WebSocket, and WebRTC.